|Informed by the
insights of GROVEWELL's gifted,
lomg-experienced youth coach, Yuri Marder, International Parenting:
A Self-Study Guide for Parents with Internationally Mobile Children
is offered for sale to individuals and organizations.
Revised in 2013, this publication is a colorful manual that empathetically explains the frustrations of an international relocation from both the parents' and children's points of view. It offers activities as well as dozens of additional practical suggestion for parents of children of all ages.
Easily digestible at 25 pages, International Parenting will prove informative for parents who can read English and who are relocating from anywhere to anywhere.
International Parenting is organized under these topic headings:
- Mother's Goals and Concerns Worksheet
- Father's Goals and Concerns Worksheet
- How Much Should We Tell Our Children?
- How Much Participation Should We Allow/Encourage?
- How Much Should I Reveal My Own Feelings?
- How Can I Best Handle My Children's Emotions?
- Getting There: Tools for Transition
- Being There: Tools for Transition
- Maintaining Roots: Focusing on the Past
- Third Culture Kids: Looking to the Future
- TCK Exercise
- Can Adults Become "Third Culture People"?
- Relocating with Infants
- Relocating with Toddlers
- Relocating with Pre-Schoolers
- Relocating with Elementary School-Age Children
- Relocating with Adolescents
To obtain other information, or to inquire about engaging GROVEWELL's services, contact partner Dr. Cornelius Grove at email@example.com or phone +1-718-492-1896.