Our most effective method involves one-on-one coaching, described below. But a great deal of what we’ve developed for our coaching approach is transferrable to the expatriate training room.
Is global leadership training beneficial for expatriates? Visit our testimonials from training participants.
Does coaching really improve expat performance? Sample our testimonials from expatriate coachees.
Access our process for initiating services. Or use the Learn More button will bring a swift response from partner Willa Hallowell, who leads GROVEWELL's expatriate support practice. Or phone her at +1-718-492-1896.
OUR APPROACH TO EXPATRIATE COACHING
One-on-one coaching is the best way to support expatriates as they strive to attain performance- and leadership-oriented objectives. It is a confidential face-to-face (or virtual) relationship in which mutual trust and self-disclosure are gradually deepened. The executive's personal goals and challenges become the single shared focus of coach and coachee.
Our coach is flexibly attuned to the coachee as an individual with needs and goals, and as a bearer of his or her own native culture. Our coach takes into account the coachee’s contexts of business unit, specific assignment, community, family, personality, and unique challenges.
To the extent possible, we bring this same commitment to our training of expatriates in groups.
The premise of all GROVEWELL's work with expats can be expressed in this focused question:
"How can this individual best be supported to attain peak performance and leadership?"
The executives and managers we've coached report significant increases in their ability, together with colleagues from different cultural backgrounds, to contribute to their company's bottom line.
Suggestion: Devote three minutes to reading testimonials for COACHING FOR GLOBAL ADVANTAGE.
OUR SIMPLE PROCESS FOR INITIATING SERVICES IS THIS
|Our Uncomplicated Process||Additional Information about Each Step|
|Contact us by email, phone, or Learn More button.||We'll need your location, the number of trainees, and the purpose of the training.|
|We'll try to assign a service deliverer in your area.||Depending on the purpose of the service, our deliverer will need to travel to your site.|
|Fees depend on numbers of days & trainers.||We rarely set fees based on number of participants. See also the next line below.|
|We request no more than 20 trainees per session.||If you have over 20 trainees, we will need either a second session or a second trainer.|
|If you're interested in expat coaching, we'll need...||The expat's home & host locations and roles; relocation date; info re the family, if any.|
|GROVEWELL has no contract that you must sign.||We do expect to receive a purchase order from you (or other payment guarantee).|
CONTRACTUAL AND FEE-RELATED INFORMATION
- Clients arrange for our coaching, consulting, or training services by means of either a formal contracting processes or an informal agreement. We adapt to each client’s requirements. We do not require a contract.
- Our fees are set by the number of deliverers and the duration of the services. (We rarely charge on a per-participant basis.) For a half-day or less of on-client-site services, we charge 75% of our full day rate.
- Additional fees might apply in some cases, such as for development, customization, or materials design. Any expenses – deliverer travel, materials shipping, etc. – are passed on to our client at cost.
- We authorize services to occur after we receive verification from our client that our invoices will be honored. Usually, verification occurs by means of a Purchase Order number.
- For details, contact Cornelius Grove using the Learn More button, or phone him at +1-718-492-1896.