GROVEWELL LLC is an early adopter of the GLOBE Research Project's findings, which provide fresh and revealing insights into business leadership in 62 nations. As a service, GROVEWELL provides two overview articles and three main articles to enable interested readers to more readily comprehend the GLOBE research.
To visit GROVEWELL's cornerstone explanation of global leadership coaching, click here.
To visit GROVEWELL's cornerstone explanation of global leadership training, click here.
Overview Articles about the GLOBE Project
The GLOBE Research Project: A 1000-word Précis (2004). Read now.
Nine Highlights from the GLOBE Project's Findings (2005). Read now.
Main Articles about the GLOBE Project
Introduction to the GLOBE Research on Leadership Worldwide (2005). Read now.
Leadership Style Variations Across Cultures: Overview of GLOBE Research (2005). Read now.
Worldwide Differences in Business Values & Practices: Overview of GLOBE Findings (2005). Read now.
IMPORTANT BACKGROUND NOTES ABOUT THE ABOVE ARTICLES
- GROVEWELL has never had any direct relationship to the GLOBE Project. Nor has GROVEWELL had access to the GLOBE database or to GLOBE research protocols. GROVEWELL does not have access, directly or indirectly, to any of these items.
- GROVEWELL makes these articles available as a public service. GROVEWELL has received no payment nor other benefit for preparing and posting these articles.
- The above-listed articles by C. Grove are a condensation and simplification of the 818-page book by Robert J. House et al. entitled Culture, Leadership, and Organizations: The GLOBE Study of 62 Societies (Sage, 2004). For the publisher's announcement of this book, click here.
- The most recent GLOBE-related publication is a 431-page book by Robert J. House et al. entitled Strategic Leadership Across Cultures: The GLOBE Study of CEO Leadership... (Sage, 2014). This book, which focuses on 24 nations, includes dozens of charts and graphs. For the publisher's announcement of this book, click here.
- For a useful two-minute-24-second YouTube video presentation on the main national-culture findings of the GLOBE research, click here.
- Direct questions about GLOBE to Dr. Peter W. Dorfman, now retired from New Mexico State University. Visit Dr. Dorfmann's own website by clicking here; an e-mail contact link is provided on his website.