If you could observe a GROVEWELL leadership coach working with a corporate leader, you'd think that you're witnessing typical leadership development or performance enhancement coaching.
In many ways GROVEWELL's COACHING FOR GLOBAL ADVANTAGE looks like other leadership and executive coaching for corporate leaders. But if you continued to observe, you’d conclude that our coaching is intentionally crafted to develop globally effective leaders.
The Learn More button will bring a swift response from partner Willa Hallowell, who leads our leadership coaching practice. Or talk now to a GROVEWELL partner at +1-718-492-1896.
COACHING THAT’S INTENTIONALLY CRAFTED TO BE GLOBAL
COACHING FOR GLOBAL ADVANTAGE was crafted with the needs of global executives in mind:
- CGA's key objective is to build each coachee’s capacity to deliver intentionally sophisticated corporate leadership worldwide.
- GROVEWELL’s coaches all have served in corporate global leadership roles, and almost all have lengthy experience living abroad.
- Our coaches “culturally calibrate” their coaching to be flexibly applicable for business practices and values in the world region in which they are working.
WHAT WE'VE LEARNED FROM TWO+ DECADES OF LEADERSHIP COACHING
If sustainable benefit to coachee and client company is the goal, not just efficient delivery, then coaching must be tailored to fit the local culture in content, process, and relationship.
The executives and managers we've coached report significant increases in their ability, joining with colleagues and counterparts from many different nations, to contribute to their company's bottom line. There are literally dozens of testimonials on our testimonials webpage.
For nearly 30 years across six continents, GROVEWELL has delivered coaching specialized not only for global corporate leaders, but also for professional women and expatriate assignees.
OUR SIMPLE PROCESS FOR INITIATING COACHING IS THIS
|Our Uncomplicated Process||Additional Information about Each Step|
|Contact us by email, phone, or the Learn More button.||We'll need your location, the title of the coachee, and the objective of the coaching.|
|Tell us if you'd like a chemistry interview to occur.||A chemistry interview may occur even if we nominate only one coach.|
|We'll usually nominate a coach in your area.||We prefer face-to-face coaching. We've had great success with virtual coaching, too.|
|We prefer to invoice for coaching by the hour.||Our hourly fee reflects the hierarchical level of the executive (i.e., of the coachee).|
|We do not expect to use a 3rd-party assessment.||If you want a 3rd-party assessment (Hogan, MBTI, etc.), we will cooperate fully.|
|GROVEWELL has no contract that you must sign.||We do expect to receive a purchase order from you (or a suitable substitute).|
CONTRACTUAL AND FEE-RELATED INFORMATION
- GROVEWELL coaches are based in or near major business centers in 30 nations across six continents.
- Clients arrange for our services by means of either a formal contracting processes or an informal agreement. We adapt to each client’s requirements.
- We authorize coaching to begin after we receive verification that our invoices will be honored. Usually, we receive a Purchase Order number from our client.
- In most cases, our coach travels to work face-to-face with the executive in the latter’s office or home.
- Our fees are by the hour (plus expenses, if any). Fees begin at USD $500 per hour.
- The principal determinant of our fee is the hierarchical level of the executive within our client’s organization.
- For details, contact Cornelius Grove using the Learn More button, or phone +1-718-492-1896.