Willa Hallowell, originator of Coaching for Global Advantage and a GROVEWELL partner, has paid sustained attention to the prospects for professional women in the global economy.
Ms. Hallowell and collaborator Kathy Molloy apply the Coaching for Global Advantage approach to support and promote (a) the personal and professional growth of women and (b) the enhancement of women's contributions to the organizations that employ them.
Their collaboration has been shaped and guided by the research disciplines of...
- human evolution
- brain functioning
- thinking and learning styles
- emotional competence
- social capital
- intercultural communication
The Learn More button will bring a swift response from partner Willa Hallowell, who leads our leadership coaching practice. Or talk now to a GROVEWELL partner at +1-718-492-1896.
Beyond Being Supplicants in a Male-Dominated World
The outcome for GROVEWELL's coachees is an approach and mindset that sidesteps and "Break the glass ceiling!" thinking, indeed sidesteps and moves beyond any implication that women remain supplicants in a male-dominant corporate world.
GROVEWELL's perspective is that females and males are different, a fact that is fortunate indeed for those corporations able to leverage women's unique talents, points of view, and life cycles.
To gain and maintain long-term global growth, businesses need the capabilities that women tend to possess more than men. For when women are being naturally effective, they are exhibiting skills that are directly useful in enabling globalizing businesses to be effective.
Women in Anthropological Perspective
When women's roles are studied in anthropological perspective (not merely in recent historical time, as often is the case), they are found to have had strong economic roles complimentary of men's roles. In evolutionary time, men and women have played a wide variety of roles vis-à-vis each other in order to raise children and get all sorts of hard work done.
Ultimately, women's most useful contribution to the global economy is not merely to press for new policies and procedures (such as expanded maternity and paternity leave), but rather to seek to gradually transform the assumptions, the metaphors, and the core values by which global businesses make decisions and allocate human and material resources.
GROVEWELL's coaching enables women to do this within their own corporate cultures.
Before your firm rolls out coaching for women leaders, shouldn't you talk with us?
LOGISTICAL, CONTRACTUAL, AND FEE-RELATED INFORMATION
- GROVEWELL coaches are based in or near major business centers in 30 nations across six continents.
- Clients arrange for our services by means of either a formal contracting processes or an informal agreement. We adapt to each client’s requirements.
- We authorize coaching to begin after we receive verification that our invoices will be honored. Usually, we receive a Purchase Order number from our client.
- In most cases, our coach travels to work face-to-face with the coachee in the latter’s office or home.
- Our fees are by the hour (plus expenses, if any). Fees begin at USD $500 per hour.
- The principal determinant of our fee is the hierarchical level of the coachee within our client’s organization.
- For details, contact Cornelius Grove using the Learn More button, or phone +1-718-492-1896.